Graybar Inventory Planner in Bel Ridge, Missouri
Now’s your chance to move your career in a new direction – upward.
We are currently looking for an Inventory Planner in St. Louis, Missouri. As an Inventory Planner, you will manage our inventory investment by purchasing stock material while obtaining maximum cost savings.
In this role you will:
- Monitor inventory, and place orders to ensure proper stock levels are maintained
- Work closely with suppliers to obtain special deals and to correct supplier deficiencies in service and delivery schedules
- Review forecast, planner performance, overstock, and other reports as well as other investment tools to maintain proper inventories
- Eliminate excess and unwanted merchandise by working with suppliers and Product Managers
What you bring to the table:
- 1 years’ experience required
- Four-year degree preferred
- Computer skills: Microsoft Access, Excel
- Customer service skills
Ability to manage multiple complex supplier lines simultaneously
Why should you join Graybar?
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more atGraybar.com/careers
*This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you. *
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Inventory Planner
Location: Missouri-Bel Ridge