Trane Technologies HVAC Field Service Technician - Cape Girardeau, MO in Cape Girardeau, Missouri
HVAC Field Service Technician - Cape Girardeau, MO
Cape Girardeau MO Wolverine, Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
Requisition # 2002489
Total Views 4377
AtTrane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – includingTrane®andThermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Why Trane Technologies Is The Best Company for HVAC Field Technicians:
• Trane is recognized worldwide as the brand standard for HVAC and Building Controls Systems
• Highly competitive and comprehensive total compensation program including total cash compensation, benefits, holiday and vacation
• Dedicated to a military friendly environment (Veterans are highly encouraged to apply)
• Unlimited opportunities for career development and promotions
• Determined focus to be the employer of choice in our industry (we want to be the company where everyone wants to work)
• World Class continuing education, featuring Manufacturer (OEM) Level Training
• Company-wide commitment to promoting a strong work/life balance
• Organizational encouragement of community involvement and sustainability (green initiatives)
• Late model, clean, and dependable company vehicle, high speed laptop, uniforms, and smart phone
This role is the primary service and maintenance contact for Trane Technologies customers in a defined market with a diverse commercial base including Healthcare, Process Manufacturing Facilities, Education Institutions, and Office Complexes. You will be commissioning, troubleshooting, repairing, and starting up HVAC systems in a commercial environment. In order to perform your task you will utilize your knowledge of air conditioning theory, pipe fitting, and mechanical layouts. This position affords you the opportunity to work with internal and external partners ranging from new facility set ups to existing facility retro fits. Trane affords you the opportunity to work directly for a leading manufacture giving you access to technical support, training on newest technology and comprehensive career paths with opportunity for growth
• Coordinates with team leader/project manager and customer to precisely understand requirements for all on-site installation and repairs by forecasting issues, gathering materials and synchronizing on-site
• Represents the company by serving as the direct customer contact and is responsible for products and equipment on assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, diagnosing and
repairing equipment and systems at customer’s location.
• Uses cutting edge software and technology, along with a variety of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
• Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining flexibility to work overtime and weekends as the business requires, including occasional overnight stays.
• Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and maintains security and accountability of company issued and procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
• A High School Diploma or equivalent and 2-5+ years of experience in HVAC; or equivalent combination of education (Technical School) and experience is required.
• Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with hand held computer (i.e. Smartphone, iPad).
• Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
DUI in the previous 5 years.
Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
• EPA Certification Preferred (e.g. HVAC Journeyman, Boiler Operator, Gas Installer etc.).
• This position requires working in diverse conditions including but not limited to mechanical equipment rooms with exposure to noisy operating equipment, exposure to extreme weather conditions,
precarious places, and risk of electrical shock (high voltage).
• This position is highly physical and requires regular use of hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. It requires employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and or move up to
40 lbs. and occasionally lift and or move more than 40 lbs.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.