Oracle Oracle EPM Cloud Learning Specialist (SME) in Chesterfield, Missouri
Customizes and delivers education services to external customers.
The Senior Principal Consultant/Instructor is responsible for the success of their assigned Oracle learning management/training events and committed to superior customer service. Subject matter experts with demonstrated superior skills in their specialty areas, they are expected to delegate, supervise, and develop other team members, both professionally and technically. The Senior Principal Consultant/Instructor is expected to quickly master new technology, offerings, and internal processes as well as assisting others in their preparation. Manage aspects of the customer event or project (i.e. instruction, application implementation, environment, setup, assessments, communication, curriculum development, tutor etc.) to ensure success. Design and develop new offerings, approaches, and solutions which meet customer business needs and create innovative tools, processes, and templates to produce quality deliverables. Advise and support junior team members in their professional development. Ability to teach new technical material, deliver new service offerings, and/or implement new Oracle Applications modules with minimal preparation time. Meet utilization targets. Travel as needed.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. MS or equivalent functional or professional experience preferred. Has obtained one or more industry recognized certifications (OCP, CPA, CPIM). Has 5 years technical or professional experience using Oracle products, methods or related software. Has 5 years consulting experience or experience teaching adult learners.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Oracle University Cloud SaaS Instructor is an Oracle EPM Cloud Subject Matter Expert tasked with supporting our Digital Learning Subscriptions, Live Virtual and on-location classroom training and curriculum. Referred to as Cloud Delivery Lead (CDL), you will work very closely with Oracle Product Management, Curriculum Development, and Sales Consulting to support and drive the EPM Cloud delivery business. The Oracle Cloud Delivery Lead is a self-motivated professional who uses their expertise to support OU products, curate online subscription material, teach, develop and record training content. The applicant must be eager to learn technology to support and deliver training using modern learning techniques while working in a fast-paced market and environment.
Oracle University is a P&L business that educates customers, partners and employees on all of Oracle Cloud services including all of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS. The team offers training via digital subscriptions featuring over 2000 hours of recorded cloud content built on a modern platform that offers knowledge checks, skill paths, gamification and live analytics on learner progress. The organization also teaches live private events featuring cloud content and hands on labs to practice on live cloud environments.
• 5 years of experience working in IT with a recent emphasis on Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud
• Practical knowledge and field experience working with several of the following Oracle EPM Cloud technologies, including:
• Account Reconciliation Management (ARM)
• Enterprise Data Management (EDM)
• Narrative Reporting
• Enterprise Planning and Budgeting
• Financial Consolidation and Close (FCC)
• Profitability and Cost Management (PCM)
• Tax Reporting
• Experience creating and curating recorded content for a Digital Learning Subscription offering
• Ability to teach high-quality and value driven live virtual or in-person training events to external Oracle customers
• Ability to network and maintain multiple relationships across Oracle Business Units
• Energetic Advocate for Oracle University
• Excellent communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills: driven by goals and standards of excellence
• Ability to understand and analyze the industry and marketplace
• Proactive, creative and innovative thinker
• Professional with strong planning skills
• Motivated to continuously expand professional knowledge
Title: Oracle EPM Cloud Learning Specialist (SME)
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 200014DB