Lowe's Retail Facilities Operations Manager in Chesterfield, Missouri
The primary purpose of this role is to oversee the design and implementation of long-range plans (LRPs) for facility projects in their assigned region. This includes responsibility for conducting yearly health assessments on each of their assigned facilities. This role is critical to Lowe\'s as it assesses the condition of the retail store facilities and future spend. This role also ensures Lowe\'s physical brand is maintained while monitoring safety for customers and employees surrounding facilities related assets.
• Creates long-range maintenance plan and budget for their assigned region.
• Monitors and evaluates the current planned/program maintenance for current and future years for their assigned region.
• Custodial steward of the facilities energy related assets to align to the Lowe’s energy strategy.
• Analyzes project budget to determine correct vendor resources and implementation schedule.
• Works closely with Customer Service Center based team to support escalation of issues on day-to-day maintenance items.
• Supports Real Estate Property Management in the activities surrounding CAM responsibilities along with ensuring CAM operational budgeted items are being completed.
• Conducts Facility Condition Assessment within appropriate timing and to gauge potential facilities assets repair/replace project impacts to current and future functional plan.
• Owns Capex/Opex budgets (+/- $25MM) for project completion in each location within assigned region. This includes the creation and oversight of budget relative projects to completion.
• Ensures parameters of safety are adhered to in each Lowe\'s facility.
• Aligns with Store Ops Leadership on maintenance of the store’s appearance within brand, safety, and customer parameters.
• Bachelor\'s degree in Real Estate, Engineering, Architectural, or Construction
• 8 years relevant work experience
• Big Box retail experience
• Real Estate, Architecture, Engineering experience
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com .
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.