AT&T Customer Services Technician in Chillicothe, Missouri
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as a Customer Services Technician can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary, company provided vehicles and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Customer Services Technicians install, maintain and repair services for our customers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Customer Services Technician:
• Install service orders to customer residence
• Repair and troubleshoot problems in Network or customer residence
• May work in attics, basements and crawl spaces
• May climb ladders and poles (minimum 18ft) or operate hydraulic aerial lifts mounted on trucks
• Work outdoors in all kinds of weather
In addition to strong communication skills, our Customer Services Technicians must have the following:
• Valid state driver’s license
• 325lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
• Ability to perceive differences in wire and cable colors
• Ability to lift and move up to 100lbs
• AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
• Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Technical/Mechanical Test III (TMT III) (https://careers.att.jobs/media/153502/TMT-III-Test-Guide.pdf)
Test study guides can be found here
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.