Wolters Kluwer Customer Service Technical Associate in Clayton, Missouri
The Customer Service Technical Associate works under general supervision using established procedures for routine work and detailed instructions for new activities or assignments. Requires working knowledge and skills of operational or administrative processes achieved through training or work experience to perform a range of technical customer service activities. Provides assistance with post-sale technical support services to customers, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance of products and services. Carries out and delivers straightforward administrative, operational or other basic business services and support. Uses established procedures for routine work and detailed instructions for new activities or assignments.
• Receive, evaluate, and answer customer problems and issues in a timely manner following established customer service procedures via phone, email, and chat
• Make moderate decisions on behalf of the Supervisor concerning customer accounts
• Maintain or exceed quality performance metrics, including call monitoring scores
• Communicate and explain information and data to other team members, and some customers
Education: Bachelors’ degree
• 1+ years’ experience in a B2B customer service role or equivalent education
• Full knowledge of technical customer service processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications as these may vary depending on location and line of business. The specific requirements may differ due to local or regional differences.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.