Pitney Bowes Field Service Installer in Clayton, Missouri
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Field Service Installer for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration, and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A customer service oriented Field Service Installer with strong technical acumen and troubleshooting skills. Energetic and self-motivated with a positive attitude. You enjoy autonomy and have a keen sense for customer service and client relationship building. You are a collaborative team player who isn’t afraid to think outside the box to provide solutions.
• Work remotely from your home office and travel to client sites to install mailing/shipping equipment in an assigned geographic area
• Manage a queue of dispatched service installations to ensure that customers are contacted within the established time frames and incidents are closed in a quality manner
• Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations
Provide client training and phone support as needed
As a Field Service Installer, you have:
• Minimum of 1 year work experience related to customer service or field services
• Excellent problem-solving skills, including proven ability to troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities and work under deadline pressures
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Complete familiarity within a Windows environment and basic knowledge of
• PC interaction with automated equipment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule with travel as required and overtime if needed.
• Associate’s degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Computer Science or related field of study (preferred)
• A+ or Net+ Certification (preferred)
• A valid driver's license
• The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 55lbs with or without accommodation
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse prospective and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Sending Technology Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.