Ricoh Americas Corporation Technology Services Support Associate in Fenton, Missouri
Jump start your career with a leader in technology solutions.
Start an innovative career with a global, future-forward technology and solutions provider. As a Technology Support Associate at Ricoh, your mission is to support a core set of products and solutions while fostering strong customer relationships. Those who excel in this position are self-starters who thrive under minimal supervision. At Ricoh, you'll learn technical skills and earn industry-wide certifications that give you the knowledge you need to advance and fulfill your career ambitions.
- Familiarity with PC and associated software applications
- Valid driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage
- High School Diploma
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Completed classes and experience involving computers, electronics, mechanics, basic network and basic connectivity and printing software application preferred
- Prior customer service experience strongly preferred
Ricoh Technology Support Associates succeed by applying problem-solving expertise to products and high-tech solutions. Because this is a customer-facing role, you'll have the opportunity to exhibit a winning spirit by always looking for opportunities to champion your team and Ricoh.
Ricoh Technology Support Associates get the opportunity to work with many emerging technologies, including:
- Multi-functional Document management systems
- Intelligent Whiteboards
- Digital Lockers
- 3D Printers
Our Technology Support Associates work in fast-paced environments and value teamwork, diversity and sustainable practices. Ricoh employees have the highest standards of ethics and integrity and are motivated to transform the way people work by helping them to work smarter and faster with technological innovations. You'll join a highly collaborative team and have plenty of opportunities to partner with Ricoh engineers and other technicians of all levels.
The Technology Support Associate position comes with a competitive starting salary and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
- Vacation eligibility after only 30 days OTJ
- Company provided mobile device (latest generation technology)
- Company provided laptop
- Mileage reimbursement program
- Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
- College Tuition reimbursement
- 401K matching plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Employee discounts at a variety of retail outlets
- Wellness programs
Apply now to the Technology Support Associate position or you can opt in to our Talent Community to be updated on future job postings.