Aerotek Toolmaker / Mold Technician - Starting Pay Rate: $27- 32/hr. in Grandview, Missouri
Hiring 3 Toolmakers / Mold Technician's
Placement Type: Direct placement
Worksite Address: Grandview, Mo
Company/ Industry Overview: Plastics Manufacturing - Injection Mold
Starting Pay Rate : $27- 32/hr. based on experience + shift differential
Shift: Train on first then move to off shift 2nd or 3rd shift
· Repair molds inside the injection molding equipment
· Technician will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of complex multi-cavity molds with various types of hot runner systems.
· Analyzes mold condition for preventative maintenance using check sheets, QA reports, pull shots and visual inspection.
· Operates machine tools to fabricate and repair mold components, fixtures and gauges.
· Machine and create tools to fix the molds inside the machine aka Tool Maker in plastics or Machinist
· Responsible for repair on molds inside the injection mold equipment
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
· 3-4 or more years of experience in the construction, alteration or repair of complicated tools, molds and gauges to meet standards
· Understand how an injection mold comes apart and goes together and how it functions.
· Experience with various hot runner types and manufacturers
· Read and understand prints showing complex parts and assemblies
· Injection molding toolmaker experience in plastics or machining
· Must have experience repairing molds inside the injection mold machinery
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.