Randstad Inventory Clerk in Hazelwood, Missouri
salary:$14 - $15.50 per hour
date posted:Tuesday, March 30, 2021
job type:Temp to Perm
industry:Other Services (Except Public Administration)
Are you detail-oriented, organized, reliable, and have a passion for accuracy? Randstad is looking for self-motivated, driven individuals who desire to excel in an Inventory Control position and obtain upward mobility in their career for an opportunity with a rapidly growing company in the St.Louis area!
$100 Sign-On Bonus
$100 Referral Bonus
$50 Weekly Attendance Prize Drawing
$100 Employee of the Month Prize
• Ensure accuracy of inventory levels between inbound merchandise and outbound merchandise.
• Perform audits of associate transactions.
• Research discrepancies utilizing QL reports as needed.
• Report associate errors and/or findings to management.
• Initiate and execute all safety procedures and standards with regard to inventory control and utilize good judgment at all times.
• Maintain a clean and safe environment.
• Meet or exceed productivity standards.
• Follow company policies and procedures.
• Maintain an acceptable level of attendance.
• Adhere to the security regulations of the facility.
• Perform physical inventory once a year.
• Perform any other distribution duties and responsibilities.
The essential functions of this role include:
working in a smoke free environment
working in a non-temperature controlled environment
standing for 8 hours at one time
Basic Computer Skills
- No Degree Required
Years of experience: 1 year
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM OR 3 PM - 11:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.