CTG Epic Technical PM in Independence, Missouri
Title: Epic Technical PM
Location: United States
Job Number: 18209758
CTG is seeking an experienced Epic Technical PM with a focus on Interfaces, Integration, Testing, Reporting, Security and the Technical aspects of the project in preparation for an upcoming Epic go-live for their client based in Tennessee.
• 5 years of experience in a Project Manager role in healthcare with an Integration focus
• Strong ability to provide documentation to help team members understand the project work (Visual documentation like timelines, workflows, or system maps)
• Able to pick up general technical concepts (what apps exist, and what they do, who owns the apps, what they interface with, what is AppV and how it plays into this work)
• Understand testing concepts and documentation needs (the need for scripts/plans/test user/test patients/test environment) with a strong understanding of test coordination, especially the process of packing applications for testing and UAT testing
• Great organization skills
• Ability to bring together many different project components into an organized process for project teams to follow
• Work requires the level of knowledge normally attained through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Management.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent operational/technical healthcare experience
• Minimum of five years’ progressive clinical/healthcare experience with demonstrated experience leading teams, committees, implementations or other special projects.
• Must maintain current Epic certification.
• Strong problem-solving & troubleshooting skills
• Knoweldge of HL7
• Self-starter with demonstrated teamwork & communication skills
• Must have ability to focus on details and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and to consistently apply standards with flexibility for various department functions
• Knowledge and ability to extract key data elements from data systems required as well as software programs including MS Office and Visio.
• Must be able to start by 9/24/2018
• Must be able to complete a long term contract
• 3-5 years of experience with Project Management
• Must have completed at least one Epic Implementation as Technical Project Manager
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in Project Management from initialization through closing
• Must be able to utilize standard project management tools (i.e.: Microsoft project, excel, Share Point)
• PMP Certification a plus
• Epic Certifications in multiple applications a plus
Must have at least one Epic certification in one of the areas of responsibility.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations