CTG Cerner Millennium PathNet/LIS Analyst in Jefferson City, Missouri
Cerner Millennium PathNet/LIS Analyst
Apr 20, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG has a new opportunity available with a healthcare client! CTG is seeking a Cerner Laboratory Systems Analyst for a remote opportunity, supporting the PathNet module as well as other 3rd party LIS applications. Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!!
Project Duration: Long-term, 2 years
Project Location: Remote
Job Title: Cerner Millennium PathNet / LIS Analyst
• Provide application support services for Cerner PathNet – GenLab, AP, Specimen Management, Micro, HLA, Laboratory Imaging, Charge Capture
• Additional support is required for Data Innovations device integration, including DI rules; Haemontics Donor Doc, SafeTrace Tx and ElDorado Donor; StemSoft Clinic and StemSoft Lab
• Analyze service requests, and make recommendations related to best practices
• Follow client’s documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for changes.
• Build application changes in Test, work with user to complete testing, and move to production according to the client’s change control process.
• Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives
• Troubleshoot complex user errors and provide timely and high quality customer service
• Document issues and solutions
• Participate in the day to day tracking and follow-up on issues and questions of daily operations.
• Validate and support system testing efforts
• Work with client users and functional teams as needed
• Escalate issues to the vendor as needed, and monitor vendor tickets for resolution
• Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work volume
• Participate in a 24/7 after hours on call rotation
*After an initial Knowledge Transfer period of 2 to 4 weeks at the client site, work will be performed remotely.
• 5+ years’ experience in support and build of Cerner PathNet
• Prefer experience with Data Innovations device integration and SafeTraceTx as well
• Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to communicate resolutions to customers
• Prefer prior experience working remotely to provide production support
• In depth knowledge of Laboratory workflows required; Med Tech or other clinical experience
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Analysis
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time