Fiserv IT Services Administrator, Staff in Jefferson City, Missouri
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Incident Management – Severity assessment, initiate and manage bridge, document; categorize, times, recovery actions.
Problem Management - Create and manage Problem Records and Tasks to document Root Cause, Corrective Actions.
Change Management – Review Change Requests verifying proper processes, documentation, scheduling and approvals.
Establish data center polices and ensure adherence to corporate IT and compliance standards
Maintain a working knowledge of how various applications operate, how they interact with one another, skills to identify production errors and familiarity of the organization to contact the appropriate individual to correct issues.
Support internal and external SOC and PCI audits
Ability to meet flexible work schedules which are determined by off hours coverage requirements.
Focus on continuous improvement through automation, re-engineering and streamlining to reduce risk/exposure and optimize ITSM processes.
Troubleshoot issues for applications by reviewing application real time metrics and alerts.
Use / configuration of enterprise tools such as ServiceNow, Splunk, Dynatrace and Moogsoft
Experience with baseline performance transaction testing
Review service and performance compliance to documented standards.
Performs other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science
• Certifications – ITIL V3 preferred
• Minimum 2 years’ experience required -
• Type of work experience required
• Experience working in a diverse 24/7 Operations for Incident, Problem and Change Management tasks.
• Familiarity with Global organizations. Experience in US Banking Industry will be preferred.
• Familiarity with ITIL processes
• Familiarity / involvement with IT projects
• Have strong verbal communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Experienced in handling stringent SLAs
• Ready to work in 24/7 environment.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education: .
• An approach to your work that is self-directed and highly motivated.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
• Proven research and analytical skills.
• Strong documentation / transition skills
• Good Knowledge of risk awareness, knowledge of risk/audit disciplines and controls
• Proficient technical aptitude and exceptional personal computer skills – MS Office
• Strong team skills
• Experience working in the financial industry
• Ability to effectively assess operational inefficiencies and develop / re-tool streamlined solutions