SAIC .NET Developer in Jefferson City, Missouri
SAIC is hiring a Software Engineer to join our team in support of HRSA.
As part of our Agile team, you will be building and supporting a web-based application built on Microsoft's technology stack. You will be involved throughout the software development life cycle, including: system architecture, design, software coding, as well as participating in business and requirements analysis. You will be expected to efficiently and reliably build, implement and deliver quality software. You will also be expected to attend meetings, conference calls and communicate with customers via email, when needed. You will also work closely with the Quality Assurance team during development and Customer Support team to troubleshoot any customer issues.
Knowledge and Expertise:
• Microsoft .NET 4.x and C# programming language
• Web development using ASP.Net Core and ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework
• Debug Web applications(backend) and client-side scripting
• Angular 4+, Typescript
• Building Web Service APIs using SOAP and REST
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above.
• Participate in all phases of projects from defining technical, operational and user requirements, to planning, quality control and testing
• Create conceptual architecture and develop solution options against the design
• Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
• Ability to communicate clearly with non-technical audiences. While passionate about technology, you have a strong business sensibility and ability to connect well with clients.
• Experience with NHibernate or Entity Framework
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelors and two (2) yearsor more experience; Masters and zero (0) years or more experience; PhD and 0years related experience. May accept a high school education and 4+ years ofexperience in lieu of a degree.
Must have prior softwareengineering experience
Must be able to help supportmultiple aspects of the software development process
Must have at least 2+ years ofexperience in a Software Developer, Software Engineer, or related role.
Must have experience with orthe ability to use SOAP and REST
Target salary range: $65,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.