Landmark Health Sr. Procurement Analyst in Jefferson City, Missouri
The Senior Procurement Analyst role is the first centralized procurement liaison across the entire Landmark Health organization. This role will make an impact by providing purchasing business support. The primary responsibility of this position will be in implementation of procurement policies, tools, and business analytics throughout the Landmark Health Organization.
• Track and communicate purchasing goals, metrics, policies & procedures to meet objectives.
• Build a guide for preferred suppliers, and procurement policies. Ensure this guide is communicated across the organization and work with all parties to educate and drive use of the program.
• Implement, oversee and maintain company procurement system
• Build and maintain vendor relationships and drive improvement in the areas of cost, risk, and quality. Ensure and facilitate and or participate in ongoing vendor performance reviews.
• Identify, verify, and direct new vendors. Keep a list and manage prospective vendors and diversity initiatives.
• Work with all stakeholders, department supervisor/managers, and executives to resolve supplier issues.
• Become an expert for all things Landmark Procurement drive, create and maintain a best in class procurement environment of service, pricing, and contact management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• 3+ years relevant procurement or consulting related experience
• Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to problem solve. Detailed oriented, adaptable, and diplomatic.
• Excellent Organizational skills, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint
• Self-driven in nature that can excel with minimal supervisor on a day to day basis
Job Locations US-Remote
Posted Date 1 month ago (12/23/2020 3:19 PM)
Type Regular Full-Time
Job ID 2020-4849