Aerotek Purchasing & Product Development Analyst in Jennings, Missouri
Product Development & Purchasing Analyst to work for its family-owned St. Louis based manufacturing facility. We are looking for a highly organized, self-starter with a desire to learn about the pasta manufacturing industry. The perfect candidate can have some experience, but doesn’t need an extensive backgrounds in either field. We are willing to train the right person.
• Support Purchasing and Product Development
• Function as part of a team that partners with Operations, Culinary and Quality
• Setup and maintain recipes in the Genesis software
• Order, schedule, and maintain inventory of packaging while taking production requirements, vendor lead times, and economic order opportunities into consideration
• Become familiar with USDA and FDA label regulation requirements.
• Assist with product pricing and labeling
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned in response to changing business conditions and/or requirements
Purchasing, Procurement, Microsoft office
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
experience working in a corporate settings
open to learning all aspect of the business
ability to critically think
Microsoft Office/Computer savvy
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.