ManpowerGroup Recieving Clerk in Joplin, Missouri
Are you ready to land a career that has much room for advancement, while utilizing the skills you have obtained as an Inventory Fulfillment professional? Opportunities to work within different departments. If you are ready for your career with a great company, please read on! Apply now!
What's in it for you?
· Full Time Hours: 1st shift - 7AM - 2:30PM
· Pay rate: $13.00/hour or higher depending on experience.
· Weekends off
What you will be doing:
●Supporting the Production and Fulfillment Team by unpacking and organizing the materials that are used to build and fulfill orders, while maintaining a clean and safe workspace.
● Assisting order processing by referencing packing slips to verify components, build and roll rugs, quality check components, and pack systems into their boxes.
● Assisting with warehouse inventory management processes by performing inventory counts and audits.
● Helping to maintain a clean and safe work environment by ensuring that products and tools remain clean and in their designated areas.
● Identifying opportunities for improvement and communicate ideas with the Management team.
The skills we are looking for:
● Shipping/Receiving or inventory experience
● Microsoft office
● Typing and computer skills
● Math and problem solving skills
Stop your job search and apply today! Do need more information? Text Inventory Clerk at (417) 781-8572. We love referrals, so please share our job with friends and family.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.