Federal Reserve Bank 0365 Collaboration Platform and SharePoint Development Analyst in Kansas City, Missouri
The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City is seeking an Office 365 Collaboration Platform and Sharepoint Development Analyst. This role is in a department that performs centralized analytical and administrative functions in support of the Federal Reserve’s responsibility to supervise and regulate banks and other important financial institutions. You will help the department maximize Office 365 (O365) collaborative platforms with focus on Sharepoint. You will study business lines, become familiar with business requirements, develop sites, and manage projects. You will also use your interpersonal skills to provide consultation services and train partners. Your contributions will further our mission to help ensure operational security, maintenance, and governance.
• Consult with SharePoint site owners and partners on requirements and recommend collaboration platforms to meet user requirements. Provide guidance on accessibility concepts and constraints.
• Develop, maintain, and administer O365 SharePoint online, Teams, and file share sites. Develop low/no code workflows to create business operational efficiencies and inter-operability between collaboration platforms. Contribute or reuse existing UI assets to minimize design cost on a product, across the portfolio.
• Turn user insights into compelling design concepts that illustrate the user experience across multiple devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets, computers). Create data visualizations, dashboards, and reports, with metrics being generated, captured, and reported through O365. Explore and learn new technologies and shift skills for collaboration platforms.
• Train and educate end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Teams, OneNote, Outlook). Provide end-user support for O365 SharePoint sites, file shares, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items). Conduct security compliance reviews by providing documented assurance that access to computer resources (data and platforms) is reasonable and restricted to authorized individuals.
• Use governance plans and documentation for planning, recommending, and delivering sound collaboration platforms. Manage and prioritize multiple projects.
• Typically requires at least 6 years of relevant technical and end user support experience and a Bachelor's degree in a related area of study from an accredited college or university, or an equivalent combination of directly related education and experience. O365 certifications and experience with Exchange, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and SharePoint and experience with monitoring and analysis tools, such as ShareGate, desired.
• General knowledge of networking platforms and data connections required.
This position requires access to confidential supervisory information and/or FOMC information, which is limited to "Protected Individuals" as defined in the U.S. federal immigration law. Protected Individuals include, but are not limited to, U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and U.S. permanent residents who either are not yet eligible to apply for naturalization or who have applied for naturalization within the requisite timeframe. Candidates who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents may be eligible for the information access required for this position and sponsorship for a work visa, and subsequently for permanent residence, if they sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and meet other eligibility requirements.
In addition, all candidates must undergo applicable background screening and comply with all applicable information handling rules, and all non-U.S. citizens must sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and pursue a path to citizenship.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and our YouTube channel - Kansas City Fed.
/We [Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City] are committed to building a diverse workplace, and are continually striving to achieve this goal. As such, we provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or genetic information./
Organization: *Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
Title: 0365 Collaboration Platform and SharePoint Development Analyst
Location: MO-Kansas City
Requisition ID: 268481