Aerotek Blow Mold Technician in KANSAS CITY, Missouri
• To assist Supervisor in startups and be able to run machines without any help.
• Be able to trouble shoot problems so they can inform supervisor or maintenance
where problems are occurring.
• Be able to change molds if needed as well as clean and polish mold.
• When the supervisor is gone he/she should be able to take over their job
duties without question.
• Have knowledge of all QC requirements on bottles and be able to perform all
necessary tests on the bottles.
• Be able to help train others on how printing the boxes should be done, as well as
bottle packaging, and on how many boxes should be put on each pallet.
blow mold, plastic, change over, technician, Production, Mechanical, Troubleshooting
Top Skills Details:
blow mold, technician, operator
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1+ years of blow mold operating experience
experience troubleshooting blow mold equipment
experience with mold change overs
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.