State Street Client Service Operations Specialist , Associate - 2 in Kansas City, Missouri
Responsibilities could include:
- Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high-risk asset servicing functions.
- Proactively engage with, resolve a broad range of questions for, and carry out-processing work to resolve a variety of requests for internal and external clients.
- Engage in exception resolution process; pro-actively resolve inquiries and exceptions on a case-by-case basis by working with functional teams and State Street colleagues.
- Perform operational tasks as necessary.
- Track and conduct research using internal and external sources to respond to, and resolve, complex inquiries and issues.
- Maintain accurate records of research, follow up and client interaction.
- Liaise with the operations teams to solve processing problems. Identify the need for escalation of issues.
- Proactively identify service issues with client facing impact and bring them to the attention of appropriate parties for resolution.
- Provide training and guidance to less experienced Client Service Representatives.
- During the course of normal day-to-day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Hours are 9 am – 6 pm, with an international holiday schedule
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in custody, fund accounting and/or transaction processing.
- Good knowledge of asset servicing and global custody operational processes and systems.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, and spreadsheet proficiency.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Prior internship in accounting/financial services is highly preferred
- Ability to prioritize assignments under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent research and problem solving skills.
Posted 5 Days Ago
- Full time