Aerotek LTL Resolve Representative in Kansas City, Missouri
Remote Resolve Representative Opening
Reviewing invoices for billing discrepancies. Work with carries and customers to rectify billing discrepancies. Review carrier contracts to ensure carries are billing accurately and work with carries to correct errors.
data entry, logistics, microsoft office, customer service oriented
Top Skills Details:
Analytical, research , desire to learn
Type at least 40 wpm
Strong attention to detail and ability to multi task
Proficient in Microsoft office programs
6+ months of office experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Entry Level Accounting
• Entry Level Auditing: Freight Bills
• High level of technical competency with system functionality
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
• Good follow through
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage heavy workloads
• Experience in problem solving
• Knowledgeable in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.