Kelly Services Material Handler in Kansas City, Missouri
We’re currently hiring seasonal Material Handlers starting at $20/hour for FedEx, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in the mail, package and freight delivery industry.
As a Material Handler, you’ll play an important role in keeping the economy moving. Every day you’ll lift, move, load and unload packages doing your part to ensure critical goods, items, packages and presents are delivered safely and on time.
Why should you apply to be a Material Hander?
• Starting pay of $20/hour
• Earn extra cash for the holidays
• Flexible schedules and multiple shifts available
• Safe and clean work environment
What is a typical day as a Material Handler? You’ll be:
• Working in a fast-paced warehouse/distribution environment
• Wearing steel-toed shoes and moving, lifting, loading and unloading packages up to 50 lbs.
• Handling goods and materials carefully and safely
A Material Handler job might be an outstanding fit if you:
• Are looking to earn extra cash over the holidays
• Are available to start on December 1st, 2020 and can work 20-40 hours per week
• Are comfortable lifting 50 lbs., bending, standing and kneeling
• Have a high school diploma or GED (required)
• Have previous experience in a warehouse or distribution environment (ideal, but not required)
Thank you for your interest in positions with Kelly Services! We look forward to connecting with you!
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.