Newell Brands Pure Fishing - Expeditor PTL B in Kansas City, Missouri
Live, Learn, Work and Play
Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, Spiderwire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 16 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL).
Position Summary The Expediter will be assisting with the receiving, shipping, picking and loading to ensure timely delivery of materials, assembly and distribution of parts to meet schedules.
B Shift works Monday through Thursday 5:15 pm to 3:45 am
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Expedite and follow up on any areas/operations in process to ensure timely completion of tasks
2. Prepare orders to be packaged and/or complete for shipment
3. Assist with prioritizing tasks to speed the completion of an order(s)
4. Ensure task priorities are correct to meet the daily shipping schedule
5. Revise and update lead time matrixes
6. Identify efficiency opportunities and drive the implementation
7. Run and provide reports as needed
8. Coordinate operational activities to expedite order completion
9. Maintain outboard shipment monitor
10. Key member in facilitating and sustaining continuous improvement. (weekly)
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or GED, Associate's degree or higher preferred
2. 2-5 years’ experience in a distribution environment preferably with a WMS/SAP system and inventory management
3. Some supervisory experience would be a plus
4. Strong people skills with the ability to influence others at all levels
5. Self-confident and professional in interaction with others
6. Self-motivated with strong work ethic
7. Able to work various shift schedules
1. Ability to work independently.
2. A high level of energy to drive process improvements.
3. Ability to stand/walk for 90% of the assigned shift.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We participate in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
COMPANY: Pure Fishing, Inc.
Requisition Id: 112865
Location: MO - Kansas City