Berkshire Hathaway Automotive Technician in Kansas City, Missouri
We are looking for professional and driven Technicians of all levels to join us in supporting our dealership staff and customers while assisting us in building and representing our brand.
• Perform general automotive maintenance
• Repair of various makes and models
• Perform line technician services
• Routine Inspections/Maintenance and System Diagnostics
• Full automotive troubleshooting and testing - based on experience
• Continuously expand your knowledge for new technologies and practice
• EAGER TO LEARN AND GROW
• Career minded, goal driven, and client focused
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses):
• Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
• Must have own tools or willing to acquire
• General automotive experience preferred
• ASE Certifications a plus!
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong computer & communication skills
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
• Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
• Fast paced work environment
• Paid training and development
• Career growth opportunities
• Medical and dental coverage available after 2 month period
• Paid vacation
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Automotive Technician, Service Technician, Auto Repair, Automotive Repair, Automotive Service, Shop Technician, Automotive Shop, Car Service, UTI, ASE Certification, Automotive Certification, Line Technician, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic.
Client: Dealership - Van Subaru
External Company Name: Berkshire Hathaway Automotive
External Company URL: www.vantuylgroup.com
Street: 90 NW Vivion Rd.