Aerotek Warehouse Worker - Immediate Hiring!! Call On- 913-215-9297 Extn:-56232 in Lees Summit, Missouri
Warehouse workers- they are assisting the machines and taking the lids off of the line and packing them into boxes. A lot of bending but not a ton of heavy lifting. They are plastics lids that go on coffee containers, Pringle cans, sprinkles, etc. Must be willing to work 12 hour shifts. They will be on their feet the whole shift so comfy shoes are a must. They do have the squishy mats at the stations though so they aren't standing on hard concrete the whole time. There are shift differentials and there will be a .50 increase once they go on permanent.
Routinely demonstrate adherence to all Safety, GMP and Food Safety requirements while maintaining the highest cleanliness standards in and around individual work area.
▪ Communicate safety, quality and equipment issues with the appropriate support personnel or by activating the help board as needed.
▪ Constantly monitor the stacking and conveyance systems to prevent unnecessary scrap resulting from jam-ups.
▪ Meet scrap management requirements and PROPERLY segregate scrap, scrap versus regrind.
▪ Meet expectation to recycle as much scrap as possible.
▪ Interact with the QA Technicians and provide information and samples of defective product.
▪ Empowered to “Hold” product that they suspect is defective.
▪ Erect cartons and stack boxes of product onto skids as directed by the Supervisor or as necessary to assist the Team Lead.
▪ Assist the Team Lead with the labeling of corrugate.
▪ Read and understand a shop order.
▪ Demonstrate good time management skills in order to accomplish all tasks associated with this position.
▪ If certified as an OJT trainer in the molding department, molding operators must be able and willing to train others to become molding operators in order to maintain OJT trainer position in the molding department.
▪ Ability and willingness to cross-train on multi machines and processess
▪ Perform other tasks as directed by the Supervisor
Packing, Loading, General labor, warehouse production, stacking
Top Skills Details:
A Shift: 7a-7p Sun, Mon, Tues & every other Wednesday
B Shift: 7p-7a Sun, Mon, Tues & every other Wednesday
C Shift: 7a-7p Thur, Fri, Sat & every other Wednesday
D Shift: 7p-7a Thur, Fri, Sat & every other Wednesday
A = $.05
B = $.50
C = $.25
D = $1.00
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.