Graybar Integrations Software Engineer in Maryland Heights, Missouri
Become part of the excitement.
As anIntegrations Software Engineerfor Graybar, you will be responsible for the application development of solutions on multiple platforms for use by the Company’s internal and external customers and suppliers.
This position is eligible for 100% remote work (US locations only).
In this role you will:
- Develop applications for business units, departments, and the enterprise, as well as external customers and suppliers.
- Follow functional specifications designed by senior team members from which programs will be written; design, code, test, debug, and document programs.
- Learn and participate in technical design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of site enhancements.
- Write unit tests to ensure code quality.
What you bring to the table:
- 4-5 years’ experience preferred: Software application development and implementation
- 1-2 years’ experience using JAVA and SQL technology in a Windows or Unix environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred: Computer Science or Engineering; Associate’s degree required
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience developing and implementing software applications and APIs
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Ability to work with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications
- Ability to revisit the development process to fix bugs or address client or consumer concerns
- Knowledge of test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of User Management, Security and LDAP
- Knowledge of Application Security such as Spring Security, Basic Auth. OAuth2.0, and/or SAML
- Knowledge of OpenAPI Specification | Swagger
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, REST services, and microservice applications
- Knowledge of cloud services such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Knowledge of Java, C , and/or .NET
- Knowledge of JAVA development frameworks, such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate and Struts
- Knowledge of technologies such as XML, JSON, and OData
- Knowledge of IDEs such as Eclipse, STS, IntelliJ and CVS
- Knowledge of source control management (SVN, GIT, CVS)
- Knowledge of concepts such as Pair Programming, JUnit, and TDD
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Project management skills
- Documentation skills
Why should you join Graybar?
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more atGraybar.com/careers
*This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you. *
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Integrations Software Engineer
Location: Missouri-Maryland Heights