SSM Health PC - LAN Analyst in Mexico, Missouri
We are seeking a PC/LAN Analyst for St. Mary's Hospital Audrain. Responsibilities range from setting up new desktops, laptops, printers, and fax machines, supporting Microsoft Office applications, and provisioning mobile devices. The Desktop Support Analyst will also provide upgrades to desktop operating systems and antivirus solutions.
- Provides technical support for end users (computers, printers, and accompanying peripherals)
- Assists with end user system updates and monitoring, including Patch management, spyware removal and testing, virus checking, ensuring backup of data files, etc.
- Assists with systems development, upgrades and deployments
- Assists with technical documentation of systems and processes
- Assists in research of new technologies and software that might be beneficial
- Assists with maintaining compliance; SCCM, Security, antivirus, patching, encryption
- Responds to issues escalated via a ticket tracking system.
- Keeps all information in ticket tracking system updated
- Associate's degree required
- Must have experience working with various networked systems, including email, firewall, client servers, network security, network protocols, etc
- Must be able to work independently and assist with multiple projects, priorities
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and work with deadlines are an essential function of this position
- Strong communication skills, team work and the ability to promote a positive work environment
- Able to lift, move and relocate equipment (computers, printers, fax machines, etc.), may be required
- Should possess 1 to 3 years technical experience with demonstrated working knowledge of desktop/server operating systems, hardware platforms, technical disciplines and problem solving..roubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to provide proper level of customer service required in the position.
- Be available for 24x7 on-call rotation
- Maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, network cards and other components and equipment
About SSM Health Integrated Health Technologies:
At SSM Health Integrated Health Technologies, information systems and clinical engineering systems come together to form a hub of technology for SSM Health - an integrated delivery network with hospitals in four states: Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri and Oklahoma. It is based in St. Louis with locations throughout our system. It has been honored four times with Missouri Quality Awards since 2002 and has been recognized as a national leader in the adoption of an electronic health record.
Req ID: 18011053
Primary Location: Missouri-Mexico-SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital – Audrain
SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital – Audrain (0025) 620 E. Monroe St. Mexico, 65265
Schedule Hours Per Pay Period: 65265
Weekend Rotation: Full Time, Days
Normal work hours: Information Technology
Job: SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital – Audrain
Organization: SSM Health Integrated Health Technologies
Work Locations: SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital – Audrain (0025) 620 E. Monroe St. Mexico, 65265