MasterCard O365 MIP Senior Support Engineer in Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
O365 MIP Senior Support Engineer
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments sector. We power payments and provide products and services for individuals and industries all around the world. Our people, technology, data and brand provide the capabilities that drive our success. We believe in connecting people to priceless possibilities.
As a company, we know that our success is driven by the skills, experience, integrity and mindset of the talent we hire. By building an inclusive, world-class culture, our employees have once-in-a-career opportunities to be a part of teams that have a greater impact on our community and our world. We invite you to join our team to find out how you too can start something priceless.
The Employee Digital Experience team is looking for a O365 MIP Senior Support Engineer to drive our customer experience strategy forward, by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Responsible for managing MasterCard's IT systems, including requirements gathering, purchasing, distribution, configuration, and maintenance.
• Defines specifications for less complex operating software programming applications, and designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs
• Evaluates new and existing software products according to standard guidelines
• Works closely with external IT vendors and monitoring/ tracking vendor standards, deliverables, and any product defect resolutions or enchantments
• Part of the global L3 team responsible for support to system users relative to the MIP
• Provides guidance/training and education to teams for Microsoft Information Protection (MIP/AIP)
• Monitoring and fine-tuning MIP policies
• Support preparing, maintaining, and following procedures for logging, reporting, and monitoring of MIP
• Stays current with security trends and industry security technologies
• Undertake projects requiring MIP technical knowledge
• Operational knowledge of Microsoft Security and Compliance Center and the use of Sensitivity labels, tags and protection
All About You:
• Four-year degree in a related field, technical certifications, or relevant work experience (e.g., Systems Support, ITIL experience, etc.)
• IT experience including involvement in IT projects on a full-time basis and general work experience (e.g., systems support, ITIL knowledge, etc.)
• Experience in a similar role (Active Directory design, Azure and O365 break/fix activities, engineering, complex implementations, and migrations)
• Hands-on expertise of working with Active Directory/Azure infrastructure environments and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes
• Strong experience with PowerShell scripting and other command-line interfaces
• Ability to understand and design a large enterprise-level solution upon technical, application and business requirements
• Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-121903