Lumen SAP Business One Application Consultant - NC in Missouri
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Lumen’s SAP Business One Application Consultant manages the full life cycle for SAP Business One implementations and migrations.
Flexible Locations in the US.
The Main Responsibilities
• Provide implementation consultation, project management, and support services during SAP Business One migrations, upgrades and customizations
• Support the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details.
• Design and conduct migration from SAP B1 SQL to HANA environments.
• Develop and maintain expert knowledge of SAP Business One.
• Manage client’s needs and expectations to provide effective solutions and deliver exceptional client satisfaction.
What We Look For in a Candidate
• 5+ years’ experience working with SAP Business One
• Experience implementing /migrating Business One environments from SQL to HANA and On-prem to Hyperscaler cloud environments
• Experience in designing and building Business One Tools like CCC, SLD, AD, License Server, RSP
• Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.
• Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
• SAP B1 certification preferred
• Experience developing and creating SQL / SSRS, Crystal Reporting.
• Experience customizing forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports.
• Experience in using Microsoft SQL Server queries, views and stored procedures.
Requisition #: 247102
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. (https://jobs.lumen.com/global/en/compensation-information) We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here. (https://centurylinkbenefits.com)
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.