Cardinal Health Associate I, Assembly (3rd shift) in Moberly, Missouri
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30p-7am
Pay: $12.00 + 1.00 shift differential = $13
What Assembly contributes to Cardinal Health
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production to put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units, using standard operating procedures. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- High School Diploma, GED or 1-3 months related work /training experience required
- 0 - 6 months previous work experience required
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic skills and techniques to complete routine tasks within assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on basic and routine assignments
- Works within clearly defined Standard Operating Procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under close supervision. All work is reviewed for accuracy
- Any deviations from the norm are approved by the supervisor before proceeding
- 1-3 Years of experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to identify quality issues
- Detail oriented
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Recognizes shifts in work load and makes efficient use of time
- Self-starter plans and organizes well
- Able to perform basic math calculations accurately
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.