Cardinal Health Maintenance Supervisor in Moberly, Missouri
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
What Facilities Management/Maintenance contributes to Cardinal Health
Facilities Management/Maintenance is responsible for supporting the physical structure of a company facility.
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 2+ years of experience in a related field.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical level expertise in industrial building, health, safety and environmental codes, procedures, practices, and requirements.
- Proficiency with PC office/business communications and programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.).required
- Ability to develop strategic relationships and cooperatively work with cross functional teams.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of operations, or business support staff
- Administers and executes policies and procedures
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a direct impact on work unit operations and customers
- Frequently interacts with subordinates, customers and peer groups at various management levels
- Interactions normally involve information exchange and basic problem resolution
Responsible for day to day operation and direction of Maintenance personnel
Work timely addressing all production and facility related issues
Managing the CMMS system in the implementation and completion of all PM, CM, EM etc work
Administrative responsibility in addressing all supervisory needs relating to employees
Managing operations to meet facility operation goals and budgets.
Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your and your family’s health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
- Paid Parental Leave
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.