People's United Bank Operations Intern in MOBERLY, Missouri
• The timely input of new applications into the system.
• Timely preparation and/or review of documentation.
• Coordinate delivery and acceptance of the equipment and reconcile any issues prior to funding, obtaining any necessary change addendums to ensure correct documentation.
• Verify that the appropriate pricing and profitability requirements are achieved.
• Timely filing of UCC’s, initiate lien searches and site visits, as required.
• Provide proactive and accurate verbal and written communication.
• Facilitate problem resolution.
• Act as primary liaison between customers and/or vendors and other departments in communicating our policy, facilitating transactional issues and requests as well as resolving issues.
• Manage phone traffic.
• Maintain logs and reports
• Strong PC proficiency
• Strong ability to communicate/build relationships with people.
• Ability to solve practical problems.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and perform multiple tasks.
1720 A CRETE ST
Auto req ID:
People's United Bank and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.