Rose International INC Software Engineer in O Fallon, Missouri
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Number: 295501
Location: O Fallon, MO
Desired Skill Set:
PowerShell, Microsoft Windows, Automation
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Consultant Software Engineering Specialty (Windows)
Location: O’fallon, MO
Duration: 24 months
Client is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry''s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
• The Windows server platform team is responsible for architecting, innovating, and supporting Client projects with security as a high priority.
• The Windows server platform team works closely with other technical teams with a high level of coordination and communication to achieve results efficiently as possible.
•This is a consultant contractor position within the Windows server platform team.
•This position is dedicated to enhancing windows server platform for CICD (continuous integration\delivery) pipeline.
•This position performs top tier support and issue resolution with minimal guidance to completion.
• Have you ever played a key role in Windows Server Automation?
• Have you ever supported an enterprise server delivery pipeline?
• Do you enjoy PowerShell and Chef scripting?
• Have you ever managed multiple projects simultaneously without direct supervision?
• Convert existing legacy server delivery into an automated pipeline. Automate agent and application installations outside of a traditional “gold Image” via Powershell and Chef.
• Create and manage scripts making use of Artifactory and BitBucket repositories.
• Provide leadership and clear communication to global Windows Server team on automation enhancements and roadmaps.
• Collaborate with global windows server build team for feedback and future feature request
All About You
• A thorough knowledge and understanding of all Microsoft Windows Server technologies is expected.
• Power Shell knowledge is required. Need to be able to write scripts from scratch without search engine assistance.
• Chef scripting is essential
• Ability to create high level documentation for engineering, design, and presentation are essential.
• Strong decision making capabilities with a sense of urgency and prioritization are essential.
• Ability to coach and mentor more junior engineers is essential.
• Advanced secondary knowledge of pipeline technologies is essential.
• Windows security and audit (FFIEC, PCI, NSA, etc.…) compliance knowledge are a plus.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)