MasterCard Lead Software Development Engineer in Test in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Software Development Engineer in Test
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Core Configuration Management team is looking for a Lead Software Engineer Test to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
All About You
• Prior experience as an SQE Lead, Lead Software Engineer in Test, Lead Test Automation engineer, Developer or related occupation, leveraging software SQE tools and processes.
• Prior experience as an SQE Lead with experience in the Software Quality Engineering / Test Automation engineering
• Prior experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI testing, Automated testing, Test driven development strategies etc.
• Experience in Agile framework, unit testing libraries/framework (.Net Framework preferred), UI Automation Tool (Selenium), code management tool (Git), deployment tools (Jenkins)
• Experience in the area of cloud-based testing is a plus
• Experience in building testing environments is a plus
• Understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Experience in designing and implementing automated testing infrastructure.
• Knowledge of relational database in respect to maintain quality throughout data pipelines.
• Splunk (desirable)
• Highly motivated professional with excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Individuals who are curious, creative, and love open-ended problems
• Demonstrated analytical / quantitative aptitude
• Team first attitude dedicated to team success
• Keen sense of prioritization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-109626