MasterCard Manager, Business Integration - M&A Desktop Virtualization in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Business Integration - M&A Desktop Virtualization
As Mastercard acquires and welcome new companies into its ecosystem, the Business Integration Delivery team is responsible for the successful integration of all employee-facing technologies. At the onset of the integration process, the acquisition employees must access some of Mastercard tools for a period of multiple months before migrating to Mastercard devices. The role of the Manager, M&A Desktop Virtualization, is to ensure the best possible user experience for this phase of the integration.
• Develop virtual desktop strategy for acquisition employees, in collaboration with the VDI, security and other pertinent teams
o Consider industry best practices, Mastercard standards and employee experience principles
• Lead the implementation of the M&A VDI strategy, from solution architecture to deployment
• Document solution design, including operational procedure, configuration and support model
• Drive the development of training and user guides to ensure optimal experience for acquisition employees
• Continue to collaborate with the VDI team to maintain and improve M&A virtual desktop experience as needs evolve
• Prepare and deliver reports against objectives and pre-established metrics, managing stakeholder expectations related to scope, timeline, etc.
All About You:
• Virtualization SME with a successful track record of designing and implementing on-prem and cloud-based virtual desktop solutions on a global scale
• Experience in deploying solution with Windows and Mac user environments
• Ability to convert business needs into technical requirements
• Capacity to manage multiple workstreams and tasks to meet goals and timelines
• Innovative approach in solving unforeseen challenges
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and provide input as part of a larger, collaborative team
• A passion for flawless employee experience
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-119512