MasterCard Senior DevOps Engineer - BizOps in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior DevOps Engineer - BizOps
• This role is part of the Business Operations Group within the MasterCard Payment Gateway Services Division and collaborates with internal customers and team members across the globe.
• We are looking for talented senior SREs with experience in driving automation capabilities to facilitate continuous delivery best practices end to end and shifting left development activities.
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Continuously Improve Build and Deployment Processes by automating associated activities, along with related tools and processes.
• Manage the Continuous Integration and Delivery Tool Chain including source code repositories, artifact repository, continuous integration, and configuration management tools.
• Provide Build and Deployment automation-related assistance by driving the establishment of guidelines, best practices and standards for automating software builds and deployment.
• Help set up foundations for Cloud based applications.
• Health measurement, monitoring and non-production operational support of large numbers of distributed Linux environments.
• Collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements meet customer needs.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Passionate about Site Reliability Engineering fundamentals including continuous delivery and devops principles.
• Strong scripting abilities with capability of rapidly picking up new languages.
• Experience with configuration management tools.
• Experience with containers and cloud based technologies preferred.
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
• Actively involved in your own professional development and skills growth.
• Scripting – Strong knowledge of Python, Bash
• CI / CD – Strong knowledge of Git, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, Chef, InSpec
• Logging/Monitoring – Intermediate knowledge of any of the following: Splunk, Dynatrace, Datadog, Pingdom, and ELK
• Cloud Technologies (preferred but not required) – Intermediate knowledge of any Cloud technology: Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Kubernetes, Google Cloud, Azure Cloud, Docker, and CDNs
• Database – Some knowledge of Postgres, Cassandra, Elastic
• Servlet Container – Intermediate knowledge of Tomcat or Jetty
• Networking (preferred) – Intermediate knowledge of TCP/IP Networking, BigIP F5
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-68273