MasterCard Senior Specialist, Talent Sourcing (Senior Talent Discovery Specialist, DEI)) in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Talent Sourcing (Senior Talent Discovery Specialist, DEI))
Locations: Boston MA, Purchase NY, Arlington VA, Remote
As a member of Mastercard’s Talent Discovery Team, you will play a pivotal role in building and engaging with pipelines of suitable talent to meet the hiring needs of Mastercard, while also supporting multichannel talent outreach efforts and events. As a DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) Talent Sourcer, you will be delivering on this same mission, but with a strategic lens to attract diverse talent for our key roles globally.
You’re a fit for this role if you have a background in recruiting, talent sourcing, or candidate research, and are naturally curious about people and their talents! We’re looking for a Talent Sourcer who is very organized, loves to work in a fast-paced environment, and has a high degree of digital and social media fluency.
• Act as a partner and advisor to Global Talent Acquisition by developing, driving, and executing strategies to recruit diverse talent from underrepresented groups in competitive markets globally
• Use advanced AI and manual search techniques (i.e. Boolean search) to identify diverse talent that maps well to Mastercard’s current and future job openings
• Continually grow pipelines of qualified diverse talent through market insights, research, outreach efforts, and referrals
• Organize prospects into well-curated, relevant talent pipelines
• Screen and vet potential applicants and provide a best-in-class candidate experience
• Partner closely with Recruitment Marketing to plan and execute ‘top of funnel’ outreach efforts that communicate Mastercard’s value proposition and promote current job openings
• Support talent nurture campaigns and events
• Augment Mastercard’s employer branding efforts through thoughtful social media engagement
All About You:
• Experience in talent acquisition, in-house talent sourcing, or agency recruiting
• Prior experience with diversity recruitment efforts in a corporate setting
• Exposure to talent sourcing using a recruitment marketing platform, ATS, or CRM
• A background in sourcing and/or recruiting technology talent is preferred
• Detail-oriented and highly motivated
• Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced sourcing environment
• Experience working with social media platforms
• Outstanding communication skills and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Experience collaborating with and managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders across teams
If you’re a fit, we want to hear from you!
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-129573