MasterCard Sr. Devops Engineer, Software Engineering in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Sr. Devops Engineer, Software Engineering
Senior Software Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer
We are a multi-national development team building high value applications. We are looking for brilliant and passionate software engineers to join our team. In this role you will innovative, high volume web applications. Working on existing and new applications with a focus on scalability and reliability.
• Do you love to code?
• Do you have a passion for product design and technology innovation and have a high energy, can-do attitude and strong sense of ownership /desire to succeed?
• Are you a talented software developer with a passion for delivering high quality, high performing and highly extensible software?
• Do you have a strong background in developing and delivering high volume web services? Multiple examples of solutions deployed where you were a key coder.
• Background in Dev/Ops a distinct advantage.
• Background in automation a distinct advantage.
• You strive to create highly intuitive and responsive products.
• Design, code, document and test components / subsystems to a world class standard in an agile way with a specific focus on site reliability
• Design, develop, debug large scale and highly available systems leveraging best in class tools and frameworks
• Be solution oriented – find and implement smart solutions to scale and reliability challenges.
• Work across disciplines (Development, networking, architecture, operations, etc.)
• Work independently with teamwork spirit
• Drive technology innovation within Commercial and across the company
• Ensure adherence to established software development process
• Share knowledge of various technologies to other team members
• Mentor junior developers to technical leads.
Key Technology Areas:
• Backend (Java/2JEE, Spring Boot, Python, API design, microservice architecture)
• Mobile (iOS, Android)
• Database (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-70431