Wyndham Destinations Maintenance Technician I - Wyndham Lake of the Ozarks Resort in Osage Beach, Missouri
Maintenance Technician I
This is an entry level position.
Approx $12 per hour
The Maintenance Technician performs all general facility maintenance under minimum supervision in a manner which ensures the preservation of optimum quality and efficient production. Perform service requests and repairs as directed. Perform maintenance work for make-ready units as directed. Clean and inspect in building systems and report deficiencies to supervisor. Adhere to the company’s safety programs.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Apply basic knowledge of repair and replacement of general fixtures, general repair includes: doors, windows, walls, flooring, ceilings, roofs, furniture, and cabinetry. (45% time)
2. Perform general painting throughout the resort. (10% time)
3. Apply general working knowledge of appliance and repair. (5% time)
4 . Apply general working knowledge of in room maintenance. (15% time)
5. Clean and maintain outside landscape: including emptying trash, pick up of trash, general landscape work and ashtray cleanliness. (10% time)
6. Complete all necessary work orders and inventory requirements. (10% time)
7. Performs other duties as needed. (5% time)
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation – or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn how you can join us on your career journey by visiting careers.wyndhamdestinations.com at http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/ . Our world is your destination.
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High school or equivalent preferred
• CPO Certification may be required for some sites
b) Training requirements
• Basic maintenance training 1-2 years
• Basic landscape training 1-2 years
• Basic pool maintenance (select sites)
c) Knowledge and skills
• Ability to complete work orders
• Ability to take direction and complete tasks
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize assignments
• Ability to test chemicals and ensure proper pool maintenance (select sites)
d) Technical Skills
• Basic PC skills preferred
e) Job experience
• 1 year in role or similar role is preferred