Aerotek Chemical Operator in Overland, Missouri
• Oversee assigned batching areas with high amount of independence and minimal active supervision.
• Verify written batch records as received by the Batching Department.
• Ensure chemical inventory availability prior to batching and stage accordingly
• Combining raw materials as-written on batch record in mixing vessels
• Continuously confirm and verify amount of component use in batch and material remaining in inventory
• Utilization of available line/filler totes for a given batch record
• Sample completed batch for Quality Assurance verification.
• Make batch adjustments as instructed through Quality Assurance with regard to pH and percent active ingredient.
• Monitoring and troubleshooting water systems in area (de-ionized and soft water systems).
• Inventory excess batch after production in appropriate totes with proper labeling and weight declaration.
• Rinse batch tanks and assist with filler rinses using appropriate totes, labels, and weight declaration.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2-3 years of chemical mixing/batching experience
1 year of forklift operating experience
Candidates must be able to work overtime.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.