Randstad Packer in Pacific, Missouri
salary:$12 per hour
date posted:Wednesday, January 13, 2021
job type:Temp to Perm
industry:wholesaler of chemicals products
Are you motivated to hit production goals? We are looking for Packers who want to turn their hard work into money with a steady schedule and weekly paycheck. The right candidate will be a self-starter who is able to catch on quickly and works well in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity at a stable company, I want to talk to you today!
Position Specific Responsibilities:
· Adhere to all safety protocols
· Package all cans into carton, ensuring all components are correct
· Verify the correct can and carton code is in use
· Obtain double signatures on all packing area components prior to running production
· Visually inspect the product for quality, including but not limited to, the product label, appearance, correct components (cap) and cleanliness, etc.
· Ensure proper line clearance for the packing end
· Ensure proper communication of anticipated component needs with material handling, utilizing partial pallets or boxes are used first
· Maintain a clean & safe workplace in accordance with 5S protocol and SOP’s
The essential functions of this role include:
wearing steel toe shoes
working in a non-temperature controlled environment
standing for 12 hours at one time
- High School
Years of experience: 0 years
Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.