Aerotek Lab Technician in Saint Joseph, Missouri
IMMEDIATE HIRE!! ENTRY LEVEL!
Perform daily evaluation and approval of finished products, process quality checks, basic microbiological testing.
• Responsible for equipment calibration, troubleshooting and calculation of dilutions.
• Conducts ingredient inspections, packaging inspections, inventory control and maintains sample archives.
• Conducts laboratory tests including solvent extraction, sieving, pH, protein, fiber, fat, ash, microbiological plating, and all raw ingredients and finished packaged product testing.
• Responsible for recording of test results and communication with operating departments and management on test results.
• Performs in process quality checks and collects test samples as needed.
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment and perform mechanical maintenance.
• Ability to perform all tasks with little to no supervision.
• Responsible for general clean-up of the laboratory work areas to ensure a clean, safe work environment.
• Lifeline Foods’ philosophy is to maintain a flexible, cooperative and collaborating
laboratory, lab technique, wet chemistry, chemistry, food manufacturing
Top Skills Details:
entry level lab technician, basic wet chemistry, food manufacturing background, scientific minded, could be chemistry or biology degree
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Entry level candidate, who wants to work in food facility, manufacturing background is a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.