Robert Half International eCommerce Specialist - Data Entry in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
The Creative Group is seeking a consultant to help our client on a contract basis, fulltime hours. This person would be responsible for the creation, communication, and data entry of default global product data for our various DTC ecommerce business units.
• Create and manage product profiles in eCommerce Systems to ensure default product data is available to all markets which include all of parts of the following:
• Data entry of product data into eCommerce System
• Manage full season product lists globally
• Maintain Master /Variant relationships and naming
• Initiate and manage other product workstreams such as copy or image requests through multiple shared systems
• Ensure accuracy and close attention to detail regarding product information
• Manage change requests and updates related to default product data and copy & communicate with relevant stakeholders
• Partner with Creative and Brand Operations teams to ensure on-time delivery of product copy and images
• Assist & support Product Management to ensure detailed product data is provided by Product teams
• Provide support and regular feedback to Manager, Global OMNI Operations Manager on the status of current projects as they are assigned and any blockers or risks to timelines
• Build and maintain meaningful relations with Global merchandising and ecommerce teams to ensure clear alignment
• Maintain excellent attendance record and arrive in timely manner to promote proper team attendance.
• Able to ensure deadlines and deliverables are maintained to ensure
• Assist in other duties as needed
• Strong Excel skills with ability to manage large list of data, Vlook-up, concatenation, and other data cross referencing functions
• Working knowledge with Google Docs
• Excellent organization skills
• Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
• Ability to ensure service levels are met in a timely and thorough manner
• Demonstrate strong communication skills especially via written form
• Accurate and thorough
• Demonstrate initiative to move projects and stakeholders forward
• Prioritize and use time efficiently; develop realistic action plans
• Actively promote and personally observe safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent communication skills as defined by proper grammar, spelling and context in written documents and proper tone and tactful word choice to promote respectful and collaborative team environment.
• Strong understanding of project management
• Detail Oriented and Results Driven
• Problem Solving/Analysis/Research
• Project and Time Management
• Effective Communication
• Customer focused
• E-commerce knowledge, preferred but not required
• Coordinator experience, preferred but not required
Microsoft Excel, MS Excel, Retail E-Commerce, e-Commerce
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.