Apex Systems Inc PC Tech (910655) in Saint Louis, Missouri

DescriptionJob duties: 95% hands on desktop support on PCs and laptops. You will be building them, breaking them down, installing and troubleshooting drivers and software. The other 5% is answering phone calls with internal employees to schedule your service appointment to build/troubleshoot their laptop/pc.The consultant will work on life cycle replacements for the customer, setting up and making sure they have what they need to work.The team is responsible setup at other locations. They will work with the customer or tech to make sure they understand what is needed and captured before the re-image process starts.From time to time they will work on project moves at the GOB, this consists of disconnecting the day before then reconnecting the next morning after building services has relocated them.Soft Skills:Team environment, critical thinking skills, and strong customer service skills.EEO EmployerApex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department atemployeeservices@apexsystemsinc.comor 844-463-6178.VEVRAA Federal ContractorWe request Priority Protected Veteran and Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is availablehere.https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf