The Boeing Company Senior Product Specialist in Saint Louis, Missouri
The End User Services organization is seeking an experiencedProduct Specialistto help shape the future direction of collaboration solutions in use across the enterprise. There is currently high demand across the enterprise to deploy new, modern collaboration capabilities intended to enable the next level of team productivity and employee engagement.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience as a product owner or product specialist for a solution or suite of solutions, can work in a fast-paced environment, and has a passion for creating a product strategy with tactical steps to achieve the vision.
Primary job responsibilities include the following:
• Understand, organize, and be able to represent the state of collaboration tools in use at Boeing today, coordinating across organizations, services, and products to ensure we’re meeting business needs in the collaboration space
• Support collaboration product demonstrations and value proposition discussions
• Establish and maintain a collaboration product strategy and prioritized roadmap within Boeing, tying in perspectives from the business, service owners, End User Services organization, technical focals, security, industry trends, etc.
• Develop business and functional requirements for new or enhanced collaboration capabilities when gaps are identified
• Research and evaluate collaboration products in the market, and support proof of concept efforts to determine new product viability
• Develop business case, obtain funding, gain approval, and develop plans for entry of IT service offerings across the enterprise in partnership with identified service owners
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Minimum 3 years of experience in a software product manager role
Minimum 5 years of experience working across functions and organizations
Experience developing a product strategy and roadmap
Experience developing business and functional requirements for IT products
Experience developing a business case for an IT project
Experience prioritizing work based on business justification
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Experience providing a product or service across an enterprise
Exposure to enterprise collaboration tools (portal, team collaboration platform, enterprise social networking, content collaboration, search, workstream collaboration, etc.)
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Product Specialist
Organization: Global IT Infrastructure Svcs
Title: Senior Product Specialist
Other Locations: United States-Missouri-Saint Louis, United States-South Carolina-North Charleston
Requisition ID: 1800068624