Kelly Services Sr. Software Engineer, embedded in Saint Louis, Missouri
The software engineer is primarily responsible for the development of Graphic User Interface (GUI) software, with support / backup responsibility for Cloud API software for Surgical equipment.
Complete software prototypes for feasibility efforts. Transition feasibility efforts to product development
• Develop Statement of Work (SOW) and requirements packages for outsourced design suppliers.
• Be responsible for the oversight of one or more software technicians
Minimum requirements BSCS, BSCE or BSEE. Other Engineering or Science degrees will be considered if previous experience relates to software engineering.
• C# /.NET development with Microsoft Developer Studio
• WPF development with C#/.NET
• Proficient in use of MS-Word / Excel with large / complex documents to support required design and test protocol documentation
• REST API development in NodeRed / IBM Cloud configuration and management
• C++ coding in an embedded RTOS development
• Use of IBM Rational (ReqPro, ClearCase, ClearQuest) tool suite or equivalent change management system
• Developing software under regulated environments
Why Kelly ® ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.