Robert Half International Sr. Software Engineer in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Robert Half Technology is seeking a highly skilled Senior Application Developer needed to design, develop, modify, and deliver software for a client in the St. Louis area. This person will be responsible for leading direction in architecture, design sessions, and code reviews, and must be able to identify gaps in the infrastructure and development process.
• Designs, develops, modifies and delivers software programs
• Leads the architecture, development and maintenance of solutions
• Provides direction in architecture discussions, design sessions and code reviews on functional correctness, architectural maintainability and performance
• Plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements
• Maintains technology standards and drives innovation & best practices to team
• Proactively identify gaps in the existing infrastructure and development process, acting as a catalyst for change for greater efficiency
• Leverages deep technical and solution expertise to create clear, well-constructed technical designs of large scope
• Iterates with other business areas to maintain solution vision
• Mentor entry level level developers
• Performs routine and emergency maintenance on corporate systems.
• Interfaces between internal business users and technical consultants.
8+ years of experience in full stack software development
5+ years of experience with .Net, .NetCore and SOAP/REST services
Understanding and experience with SQL Server and MySQL databases
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: SAINT LOUIS, MO
Date Posted: September 3, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02430-0011528274
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT