Missouri Manufacturing Jobs

Jobs.mo.gov mobile logo

Job Information

Aerotek Mixer And Blender in Saint Peters, Missouri

Description:

Employees will be mixing and batching chemicals and materials for RB's products. They will be using a sit down FL at times, and will also need to be able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs. They will load recipes and correct sizes. 25% of the job is manual and the other 75% of the job is automated. They will monitor all batches through HMI's and PLC's.

Skills:

Production, Batch record, Food handling, Mixing, Chemical, Ppe, Blender, Quality check, Chemical production

Top Skills Details:

Batch Load Mix

Additional Skills & Qualifications:

The best candidates will have experience using InBatch.

Experience Level:

Entry Level

About Aerotek:

We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

DirectEmployers