Fiserv Architect - CI/CD Pipeline in Springfield, Missouri
What does a great Architect, CI/CD Pipeline do at Fiserv ?
You’ll partner with internal product groups and development teams to develop technical design and processes for continuous integration and continuous deployment of top priority projects while advocating adherence to enterprise standards through collaboration with multiple Architecture and Engineering teams.
We need someone with a high degree of collaboration with Development, Product, Engineering, and Architecture teams to provide the right level of agility within a defined delivery process.
You’ll exhibit strong leadership skills, will be forward thinking, will be self-motivated, and will be able to work effectively in a diverse, highly talented team, continuously striving for excellence.
You are the kind of person who has:
• Experience effectively managing multiple technology projects simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Previous Development/System Engineering experience in heterogeneous environments.
• High organizational skill.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work efficiently and productively without direction or guidance.
• Capable of exercising extreme discretion and independent judgment.
• Ability to handle extremely confidential information in a professional manner.
• Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with a high level of confidence.
• Experience designing and implementing high transaction volume distributed systems.
• Ability to work closely with development teams to solve complex solution challenges, drive code modernization, governance, and cloud transformation efforts.
• Ability to collaborate with Technical Leadership, Product Groups, Developers, and Engineers to develop technical specifications for top priority projects.
• Advocate technical architecture and build consensus for the adoption of new technologies across multiple functional teams.
• Ability to ensure designs adhere to Fiserv standards, fulfill the business need and requirements of the project; evangelize and champion designs during review processes with the architecture community.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field and/or high school diploma/GED
Minimum of 10+ years of relevant work experience in IT
• Working knowledge of automation and configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc.
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience delivering enterprise customer facing solutions.
•Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience designing and developing enterprise class distributed systems.
•Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry or other highly regulated industries.
• Experience interacting with customers to analyze, validate, specify, verify, document and manage solution requirements.
• Experience with .NET/Java development/framework, public/private cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud), and Automation/Continuous Integration (Salt, Fabric, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, etc.)
• Experience in SDLC including associated deployment methodologies, QA processes, and performance tuning efforts.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Travel required: 15-25% travel (every other month) may be required once travel restrictions are lifted
Who We Are: The Global Technology Transformation (GT2) organization transforms Fiserv tools and platforms to drive the integration and transformation of Fiserv platforms by standardizing, automating and optimizing our technology, making it available, scalable and secure. We bring TechFIN to the market, delivering financial products on the basis of existing technical solutions.
The GT2 mission is to help Fiserv evolve to become one in the client’s office through Fiserv-level leverage of:
• Availability, Scalability, Security
• Quality – as measured in the clients’ eyes
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 50,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.