Anthem, Inc. Bus Info Developer Cons Sr in Springfield, Missouri
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it is a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we are creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Sr .Net Developer / Technical Arch (Bus Info Developer Consultant Sr.) – PS42089
At this time, Anthem will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Position will be representing the Provider Education group responsible for ensuring proper payments are made to legitimate providers for reasonable services provided to eligible members. Will be on an agile development team with Product Owners as Business Representatives to work directly with senior leadership as well as front line associates, and other IT solutions teams (external) that enable the business to drive business efficiencies and compliance. Focus will be on including more cutting edge technologies and capabilities including more technologically advanced concepts including use of Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, as well as best in class industry capabilities in both technology and Health Care domain.
This Business Information Developer Consultant Senior position is responsible for leading, directing and developing technical integration of both COTS products and custom products in order to build a multi-capable solution for the Provider Education team.
• Partner with Product Owner/Product Manager to understand business roadmap
• Develop Technical Runway Roadmap for an area within Program Integrity functionality. Reviews and monitors initiatives for end-to-end impact analysis and coordination and helps align the business roadmap with the technical runway.
• Develops and defines application scope and objectives and supervises the preparation of technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written. Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
• Codes and maintains complex components of information systems. Provides technical guidance to less senior developers.
• Responsible for delivery of application technology solutions and data information planning effort.
• Provide Technical Options and tradeoff Analysis or Proofs of Concepts (POCs) for the Business to ensure best technical design to support scalability, interoperability, maintainability, security, etc….
• Owns the change request process and coordinates with other teams as necessary to coordinate the deployment of changes into production environment.
• Coordinates and manages on-call support and owns the system monitoring process. • Undertakes complex assignments requiring additional specialized technical knowledge. • Acts as a source of direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff. Monitors project schedules and costs for own and other projects. • Conducts training on use of applications developed to product owners to aid in adoption.
Requirements: • Requires a BS/BA degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field; 6 years’ experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. • Ability to manage, maintain, and manipulate large sets of data required. • Knowledge of C#, NET Framework and/or Core required. • Strong CSS and HTML skills required. • Experience writing raw SQL, SQL Server, Oracle or Sybase required.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at Careers.antheminc.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran